User Tag List

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Mail Order Brides - Ethiopians, Dominicans, Filipinos, Russians etc3354 days old

QBQ Banned
    Last Online
    2010-09-02 @ 04:01
    Default Mail Order Brides - Ethiopians, Dominicans, Filipinos, Russians etc

What do you think about mail order brides coming from your country? Consider the following questions below.

To the men on this forum (especially the ones from the countries I mentioned on the title). What do you feel about your country having such a high volume mail order bride? For example. Ethiopian women are especially known for their beauty worldwide. How do Ethiopian men feel about their women selling themselves to foriegn men?

Do you think that poverty is driving these women to sell themselves to the unknown? Personally I feel that many of these women are just desperate to leave their poor countries. I have heard stories of how they change from being this sweet girl to a crazy witch when they reach their destination. hahaha

East Europe, East Asia and Ethiopian as well as a few Latin American countries have high numbers of Mail Order Brides.

How do you all feel about this?
    Last edited by tweet; 2010-08-15 at 10:20.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to tweet For This Useful Post:

Caine (2010-08-17)

3. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist Sanjub_Saraswati's Avatar
    Last Online
    @

Quote Originally Posted by tweet
    To the men on this forum (especially the ones from the countries I mentioned on the title). What do you feel about your country having such a high volume mail order bride? For example. Ethiopian women are especially known for their beauty worldwide. How do Ethiopian men feel about their women selling themselves to foriegn men?
    Most of these Ethiopian mail order brides are ugly as hell with moustasche, beedy eyes, crooked nose and uni-brows. I bet the Ethiopian males not only accept this but also encourages their females to prostitute in this fashion. In Ethiopia prostitution is a very important national industry and their fragile economy would instantly collapse if this vital sector was banned.

QBQ Banned
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    2011-07-04 @ 09:36
    Australoid
    Ethnicity
    Mexican/Jewish
    Phenotype
    S.Cromagnid/Indigenous
    Politics
    Extreme
    Religion
    Self pray
    Mexico Serbia Israel

Mail brides are an unknown concept here. I've not heard of anyone purchasing a wife. However, I've been to some strip clubs and some of the girls do look indeed foreign or very atypical. Who knows if it qualifies? We don't know how they are treated or where they came from

QBQ Banned
    Last Online
    2010-09-02 @ 04:01

Quote Originally Posted by Decimator View Post
    Mail brides are an unknown concept here. I've not heard of anyone purchasing a wife. However, I've been to some strip clubs and some of the girls do look indeed foreign or very atypical. Who knows if it qualifies? We don't know how they are treated or where they came from
    Mexican women are not famous for their beauty, so they are not that sought after by foreign men (which is good thing). American men wont buy a Meixcan wife if they can get them free at the border.

---------- Post added 2010-08-15 at 09:37 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sanjub_Saraswati View Post
    Most of these Ethiopian mail order brides are ugly as hell with moustasche, beedy eyes, crooked nose and uni-brows. I bet the Ethiopian males not only accept this but also encourages their females to prostitute in this fashion. In Ethiopia prostitution is a very important national industry and their fragile economy would instantly collapse if this vital sector was banned.
    I dont know why the Ethiopian government allows nasty sex tourist to exploit their women. AIDs is spiralling out of control over there too

7. The Following User Says Thank You to tweet For This Useful Post:

Caine (2010-08-17)

QBQ Banned
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    Australoid
    Ethnicity
    Mexican/Jewish
    Phenotype
    S.Cromagnid/Indigenous
    Politics
    Extreme
    Religion
    Self pray
    Mexico Serbia Israel

Quote Originally Posted by tweet View Post
    Mexican women are not famous for their beauty, so they are not that sought after by foreign men (which is good thing). American men wont buy a Meixcan wife if they can get them free at the border.
    Worthy women here are just don't degrade themselves. Besides, pretty or not these European or Asian women don't get bought here. I've not heard of anyone importing a girl here. Everyone who is smart enough can get a women here, there are more women living in Mexico than men by a slight margin. I could show you the girlfriends I've had with no problems. There are many ugly people here too, I am not going to deny that, but the same amount of ugly people you can find here me here in my country I can find you equally uglier maxxed out congoids from yours, if not more.

---------- Post added 2010-08-15 at 09:37 ----------

I dont know why the Ethiopian government allows nasty sex tourist to exploit their women. AIDs is spiralling out of control over there too
    I don't know why people would even "buy" women from a place like that, rampant with STD's.
    Last edited by Decimator; 2010-08-15 at 10:47.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Decimator For This Useful Post:

nomar6 (2010-08-15)

Established Member
    Evolutionary Biologist
    Last Online
    @

Mail order brides don't exist. Most of them are scammers who abandon their husbands as soon as they get a passport/visa/whatever.

QBQ Banned
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    Australoid
    Ethnicity
    Mexican/Jewish
    Phenotype
    S.Cromagnid/Indigenous
    Politics
    Extreme
    Religion
    Self pray
    Mexico Serbia Israel

Quote Originally Posted by CoolSpecs View Post
    Mail order brides don't exist. Most of them are scammers who abandon their husbands as soon as they get a passport/visa/whatever.
    People who fall for those traps are fools.

Established Member
    Last Online
    2013-09-10 @ 19:28
    Biracial
    Phenotype
    Mestizo
    Politics
    French Revolution
    Religion
    Bonapartism
    Argentina Mexico China Spain traditional Philippines

i have cousin in another town who operates this kind of stuff, runs a website and has pics of pinays and their bio posted in it. Thing is... it is the girls who volunteer to be in there and have their pictures and descriptions posted then if someone liked them then a meeting can be arranged and the guys comes over here and stays with the girl for a month or two then goes back to where they came from. There are also guys that settles with the pinay and start a family.
    Last edited by Surreal; 2010-08-15 at 12:05.

Established Member
    Evolutionary Biologist
    Last Online
    @

Quote Originally Posted by Decimator View Post
    People who fall for those traps are fools.
    Most of them, and desperate men too.

Banned
    Molecular Biologist slick willy's Avatar
    Last Online
    2014-07-24 @ 09:26

But there has to be a conscious decision on the state goverment/federal level to OK the exporting of women as mail order brides. Some countries decide that they have a resource they can exploit and they do it. Why Romania has tonnes of women mail order brides, but not Bulgaria? Why Morocco, but not Algeria? Why Philippines but not Indonesia? Culture/Religion has to factor in, case in point, I think Somali women on average are prettier than Ethiopians (though an exceptionally pretty Ethiopian woman will be prettier than an exceptionally pretty Somali woman) yet, I've yet to hear of any Somali mail order bride. Difference is that an Ethiopian woman from some small village will have no qualms marrying some American man, but not so a Somali woman.

These countries should stop pimping their women to hapless and desperate romantics from overseas.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to slick willy For This Useful Post:

BlackRain (2014-11-30), Ioke (2010-08-15), tweet (2010-08-15)

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast