chief shitting bull
    Last Online
    2018-03-08 @ 14:27
    Race
    Europoid
    Phenotype
    Alpinid
    Austria Germany Bavaria Viking Scotland Ireland

relevant story, about 2 weeks ago i was driving home from school at about 1 in the afternoon or so, on my way home i pass this cemetary with this huuuge mausoleum in the middle of it. as im passing by something caught my eye by the mausoleum. it was this round shiny thing kinda hovering off the ground, at first i thought it was a light from the mausoleum like a flood light or something, but it started to move in the direction i was going, i could tell because as it bobbed up and down it was blocking the name plates on the tombs behind it, so i knew it was OUTSIDE and not attached to anything... then i started to think that it was maybe a balloon that had come unhooked, like one of those chrome balloons you sometimes see at stores or birthday parties etc.. but as i slow down to get a closer look it just dematerializes in thin air and completely disappears. i still can explain what it was.
    one step closer to world domination.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Established Member
    Last Online
    @

I do not seek communications with the departed, but if it happens - then it happens.
    Still, according to my limited experience, there are different kinds of ghostly-presence situations.

From what I understand thus far - usually the departed come to communicate just after they have died or alternatively about 4 years after the event, when (from wherever they have been) - they are moving “up” into the Causal Realm (?) a kind of Heavenly Bliss - floating state from where they then get ready to reincarnate.

Perhaps some of the departed do stay around their loved ones for years, as seemed to be the case of a family friend whose adult son had died before her. Felt & heard his presence, but only around her. But maybe this was about her not being able to let go of her grieving that they stayed bonded.
    If she had been able to communicate with her departed son, she would have been cured of her grief, as it is difficult to stay balling your eyes out about your loss, when you start “talking” with them.

Only once have I met a ghost who seems to be attached to a place - my neighbour’s townhouse apartment. An energetic presence of a very territorial 6-7 year old boy, whom I met at the hall, who very sternly and defensively asked me who I was and what I was doing there!
    Usually the more permanent “ghosts” walking around in circles i.e. doing the same thing over and over like a recording is just trapped energy (pattern) in ruins or perhaps in old houses, yet there is no awareness left behind anymore to communicate with. Those situations can be scary I guess or oppressive with their dark mood, but they are empty i.e. there is no entity as such.

This is just my experience and interpretation, others may have other kinds of experiences and may also interpret things differently.
    Interesting to always “compare notes” though, learn from - what others have managed to piece together.
    Last edited by Aila; 2017-01-08 at 01:09.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Aila For This Useful Post:

~Elizabeth~ (2017-03-13)

Established Member
    Last Online
    @

An example of a departed friend who came to say goodbye - 4 years after the event:

The situation started with an owl (in an energetic form) appearing on a tree branch just outside my kitchen window.

This set my mind racing – questioning quite alarmed what the “owl omen” could mean.
    - a messenger about my approaching death? (as it culturally has been seen as such).
    - a messenger about healing? (as it also is a symbol of strong medicine/healing).
    - a message from ancestors whose surname is "Owl"? (who had been healers and people involved in law)
    My mind kept going around in circles for a few days, whilst the ghostly presence of an owl just sat there - motionless, silent, waiting, persistent, looking into my apartment & not going anywhere.

Finally I relented and asked it what it was about, why it had come – let me have it!
    Then behind the owl - a person emerged carrying a bundle and when I started “talking” to the person, the ghostly energy became an actively animated presence.
    I still wondered who it was, so the presence kept on repeating “Finnish”.
    Ok. you are Finnish, but who?
    Then the ghost showed me a scene of a humorous fight that sent pizza flying & I realized who it was! – a very close friend from my late teenager years (with whom I had been in touch for many years, but later years had lost contact, and had not known he had died).

After that - he stayed around for several days, showing me his time in the hospital, then his death – his realization of Clear Light – the Light that sustains all life and bathes All Creation in Luminous Glory.
    Then he “downloaded” all his messages to me through Finnish songs (that was the bundle or the parcel he was carrying) and excitedly showed me some stuff ghosts can do, being such a “show off”.

The last bit was a dream in which I started following some person from my house to a boat.
    After I sat in the boat (more like a ferry), I realized it was a boat for people who can breathe under water, so I got off. But when I woke up, I could hear the most Beautiful Heavenly Bliss piano music from a distant Causal Realm (?) where he now had gone.
    Wanted to stay in a light trance listening to that piano, as I didn’t want to let go of that Absolute Bliss feeling, but later when I had to go to town a bloke in a wheelchair asked my help – and bang – I was fully back from the light trance and the piano was gone.

P.S.
    Earlier, when I was looking for Saami music videos on youtube, I came across this video, which somewhat echoes and resembles my experience, in that it has cultural collective-subconscious mythological symbolism in it:
    - The Owl, which I had through the experience realized - was a Sacred Messenger between the living and the departed.
    - And the departed, as living and breathing in Lower World Realm - “under water”.

“This story takes place in a Sami mythological landscape. It's about a girl who is looking for her boyfriend, who is dead”:

However, since the artist who created that video is not Saami herself, and perhaps had not had that experience herself, instead - had only read about Saami cultural symbolism – hence according to my experience – imo. she got the truthful cultural elements of the story a bit muddled up and little bit back to front.

A shaman(ness) may use the drum to focus her thought-energy in intent to contact the departed, but the departed do not need signs, omens and indications to “wake them up” i.e. to capture their attention – the living do.
    The Owl comes to the living to announce or open the communication with the dead.
    Also in the video the Owl comes with wing-sounds. That is not right, it comes silently, which is why the owl can also be a symbol of a confusing situation that hits you unexpectedly from the “left field”.

But since I am not Saami myself (only somewhat related), who am I to say either, what is right & what is not for them! Though we might share some same symbolism (?), in which case I would like to compare notes of actual experiences of that same symbolism others have had.

After my experience with the Owl as Sacred, a person whom I narrated the story to, bought me an owl mobile trinket for my kitchen window and showed me images of her friend’s house who has an owl fetish, whose place is packed with all this crap:
    http://rupurupu.com/wp-content/uploa...-set-ideas.jpg

A bit of a cultural divide there^
    To me Animal Spirit Messengers, though at times bringing some heavy news or warnings – are not without Immense Spiritual Depth and Beauty, which bring solace into the situation and remind us how we are connected to everything on multiple levels.

When I saw the youtube movie “I Heard the Owl Call My Name” and in juxtaposition compared it to the trinket crap, I had a long cry about how genuine Sacred Symbolism of others or of some indigenous cultures is just seen or turned into this kind of superficial, artificial trash culture, we now in the modern world are all supposed to participate in

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Aila For This Useful Post:

~Elizabeth~ (2017-03-13)

Established Member
    good Member
    Last Online
    @

I dont believe.

The only event I cant explain is; I saw my cats death in my dream. I told that to my mom and brother as soon as I woke up, they didnt care, laughed. But in the end it happened. covered with blood etc...
    So I think our minds might be seeing things while we are sleeping or feel things. But i dont believe in spirits

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist ThePendragon's Avatar
    Last Online
    2017-07-26 @ 22:31
    R1b-Z253 >Z6749.1
    mtDNA
    H
    Phenotype
    Atlantid
    Metaethnos
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    mainstream American
    Politics
    conservative
    Religion
    pantheist
    United States Northern Ireland Germany Scotland Ireland England

Quote Originally Posted by IstenmeyenTuy View Post
    I dont believe.

The only event I cant explain is; I saw my cats death in my dream. I told that to my mom and brother as soon as I woke up, they didnt care, laughed. But in the end it happened. covered with blood etc...
    So I think our minds might be seeing things while we are sleeping or feel things. But i dont believe in spirits
    Good for you there is zero scientific evidence for the supernatural.

Last edited by ThePendragon; 2017-01-08 at 06:07.
    American of Scots-Irish or Ulster Ancestry :

'I am a Scotsman', Sir Walter Scott once famously wrote, ' therefore I had to fight my way into the world'.

"Of all the small nations of this earth, perhaps only the ancient Greeks surpass the Scots in their contribution to mankind.” --Winston Churchill(England)

"We look to Scotland for all our ideas of civilisation.” --Voltaire(France)

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    H1c12
    Race
    Europoid
    Ethnicity
    European American
    Politics
    Nationalist
    United States

The president of Brazil believes.

Michele Temer said has blamed ghosts from driving him from his home. Photo: AAP

https://au.news.yahoo.com/world/a/34...-report/#page1

'Ghosts' drive Brazil's president from residence: report
    Yahoo US and agencies - AFP on March 12, 2017, 9:35 am

Brazil's president Michel Temer blames bad vibes and even ghosts for driving him from his sumptuous official residence in the capital Brasilia, a Brazilian news weekly reported Saturday.

Temer surprised Brazilians this week with the revelation that he has decamped from the Alvorada Palace and moved with his former beauty queen wife and their seven-year-old son down the road to the smaller vice presidential residence.

The modernist Alvorada, which means Dawn and was designed by Brazilian architect Oscar Niemeyer, would be a dream home for many. It has a huge pool, football field, chapel, medical center and vast lawn.

But Temer, 76, and his 33-year-old wife Marcela, find the cavernous, glass-fronted building spooky.

"I felt something strange there. I wasn't able to sleep right from the first night. The energy wasn't good," Temer was quoted as saying by Veja.

"Marcela felt the same thing. Only (their son) Michelzinho, who went running from one end to the other, liked it."

"We even started to wonder: could there be ghosts?" he reportedly quipped to Veja.

According to a report in Globo newspaper, Marcela Temer brought in a priest to attempt to drive out any evil spirits, but to no avail.

The Temers then moved to the still luxurious but smaller Jaburu Palace nearby.

Temer knows it well: this was his residence when he served as vice president until last year when then president Dilma Rousseff was impeached for breaking budget accounting laws.

That automatically put Temer in the top job and in the Alvorada. No one filled his vacant vice presidential post, however, meaning he can now take his pick of palaces.

The house moving comes in the middle of a severe political crisis for Brazil, with many of Temer's allies facing potential corruption probes.

The president himself is battling a case in the electoral court where he is accused of having benefited from illegal donations when he and Rousseff ran together in 2014.

Brazil's president Michel Temer and his wife Marcela have moved out of their sumptious modernist mansion after saying it is haunted. Photo: AAP

Last Online
    2017-03-15 @ 21:17
    Mongoloid
    Phenotype
    Sinid
    Metaethnos
    Chinese
    Ethnicity
    Han
    Religion
    Buddhist
    China United Kingdom