User Tag List

Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35

Thread: Estonians 🇪🇪3350 days old

Last Online
    2019-09-22 @ 14:17

Quote Originally Posted by Põhjamaalane View Post
    This is my last post on this forum until the admins and moderators do something about the troll fest/lowbrow posts that break the QBQ rule and the 1.2.4 rule.

@Rugevit, I look quite Estonian. When I travel in Northern-Europe, I get mistaken for a Finn because of my accent and language. When I travel in Europe I am usually mistaken for a Swede (most popular Nordic nationality most people know) because of my physical appearance, name and character (I have a typical Estonian mentality and culture thus it makes sense). I am only 1 person, but Estonians are Westerners and Northern-Europeans and they are seen as such in Europe, literally everyone mistake them for Finns or Swedes when first meeting them because nobody knows where Estonia is. Live with it. Every 2nd post you make has info in it that is completely made up and is refutable with a simple google search, I have no idea how you are allowed to post here as you are single handedly lowering the quality of this forum with posts like that. If a new person comes here, reads your posts and then googles the same topic and then finds out that it is utter non-sense then what impression does that leave to that person? It leaves the impression of this forum not being serious as it doesn't have a filter to filter out the people who break the rules and just post to piss off people.

@negrita If you post a picture of a girl with a typical Russian name and a typical Russian appearance then you might as well post pictures of Turks who went to Germany in the 1960's and 1970's to show the typical look of Germans. Both Turks and Russians started migrating to Germany and Estonia at the same time, that means 60's, 70's and 80's. According to your logic, Mezut Özil can represent a typical German look. Your post is literally off-topic as it has nothing to do with Estonians.

Statistics and cold hard facts are my style and if I get trolled (with utter nonsense) for that with no actions whatsoever then this is not the place for me.
    Good riddance, you're a salty bigoted little faggot, who hides his pent up incel nerd frustrations as "cold hard facts and logic". If anything the quality of posts on this forum would be much higher without you on it :^)

2. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Established Member
    Evolutionary Biologist
    Last Online
    2019-05-11 @ 12:17

As for appearance of Põhjamaalne, he's not typically Estonianlike person. He is way too northern/depigmented/cro-magnid looking for a typical Estonian. When he claims himself to be typical, he's talking nonsense.
    And as you know, he is not a pure ethnic Estonian. He has repeatedly himself explained his Swedish origin.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Freewheel For This Useful Post:

David Noi (2019-01-27)

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    I1-L258
    mtDNA
    H39
    Phenotype
    Appalachid
    Metaethnos
    Finnic-Baltic-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Finnish
    Politics
    Vandalism in Rome
    Finland European Union

Quote Originally Posted by Freewheel View Post
    As for appearance of Põhjamaalne, he's not typically Estonianlike person. He is way too northern/depigmented/cro-magnid looking for a typical Estonian. When he claims himself to be typical, he's talking nonsense.
    And as you know, he is not a pure ethnic Estonian. He has repeatedly himself explained his Swedish origin.
    This reminds me of the talk of PS Nuoret in Finland. According them the Finnish ethnogenetic history is thousands years old and they decide who is a pure Finn. Eventually they cherish Nazi ideologies. If I am right, and why not, very few in Estonia descends purely from people who lived there thousands years ago and there must be different phenotypes. But I understand you; we have similar ethnogenetic agendas and even highly educated people can be fulloaded of arrogance of ethnic superiority.
    Blog: http://terheninenmaa.blogspot.fi/, with essence "Believe me, or I'll nuke you".

H39 - Thracia 1650 BC, Hungary 5000 BC
    I1 - Transdanubia 5000 BC

Three simple facts about Finns:
    1. Baltic Finnic languages (including Finnish) never came from the Volga basin along with ancestors of present-day Finns.
    2. Finnish I1 (around 30% of all Finns) has Germanic roots from the late Bronze Age or the early Iron Age.
    3. As to the Finnish prehistory we have no evidences about any Iron Age (or later) east-to-west migration, but many unquestionable evidences about west-to-east migrations.

Väinämöinen - R1a
    Lemminkäinen - I1
    Joukahainen - N

Established Member
    -
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 14:10

Here are all photos from Kunstkamera which were classified as being of Estonians (http://collection.kunstkamera.ru/ent...ethnos=3507734), and which included at least one person whose face is visible in the photo. I posted all photos so that it won't seem like I'm cherrypicking.

The picture below contains the faces of all persons whose face was visible in the photos above. The images are roughly sorted by sex and age, even though I'm not sure about the sex of a few of the persons.

Established Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 00:39
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Belarusian
    Lithuania Grand Duchy

Perhaps, Finns and Estonians are the blondest among Europeans , if it counts for anything. I'd say the Finns are the blondest. Estonians are a tiny ethnicity. There're 1.32mln living in Estonia with 900,000 identifying themselves as ethnic Estonians. In reality less. Estonians mixed with the Russians and Latvians;hence frequency of R1a1 among Estonians is around 35%-40% and they are most similar to Latvians and Russians at genome-wide comparison. Genetically, Estonians are less similar to the Finns.

Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35