User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Has masculinity become politically incorrect?3345 days old

Established Member
    NO. 9
    Last Online
    2019-11-06 @ 04:16

Quote Originally Posted by DracoSentien View Post
    Atkins and and keto aren't the same. Actually, keto comes from the medical community to treat seizures in children or something before people realized it can help others too. Atkins is a non-medical fad. Anyway, retard my genetics is mostly hunter-gatherer and less so neolithic farmer :

Population
    Anatolian Farmer 7.77 Pct
    Baltic Hunter Gatherer 56.10 Pct
    Middle Eastern Herder -
    East Asian Farmer -
    South American Hunter Gatherer 0.83 Pct
    South Asian Hunter Gatherer 1.60 Pct
    North Eurasian Hunter Gatherer 0.31 Pct
    East African Pastoralist -
    Oceanian Hunter Gatherer 0.92 Pct
    Mediterranean Farmer 31.45 Pct
    Pygmy Hunter Gatherer 0.86 Pct
    Bantu Farmer 0.17 Pct

Other hunter-gatherer results are not bolded ^ above because they could be statistical noise.

Anyway, hunter-gatherer populations ate things such as animal meat, shellfish, fish, berries, nuts and vegetables are the kind of stuff one mostly eats on the keto diet. However, I can still eat like 50-70 carbohydrates which jives with my smaller neolithic ancestry. So, the diet is medically scientifically correct and anthropologically correct according to my DNA unlike Atkins. Keto and Atkins are both low-carb diets that may aid weight loss by burning fat and cutting your calorie intake. However, on Atkins, you gradually increase your carb intake, while it remains very low on the keto diet.

Why don't you go fly a kite or something ? I have better things to do than to explain stuff to your low IQ ass. It is clear that my intelligence level is far above yours.
    They’re the same cupcake, they are the same shit. Look you dweed, go drop some more acid, last time you saw aids then GOD if I recall, LMFAO. Druggy’s a druggy and a keto ‘s an Atkins. Now go back to your little bitchbox and slave for your master. LOL
    Look at the sodium content on your little fashionable keto box. (Much more nasty shit than justsugar in the world).

2. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist DracoSentien's Avatar
    Last Online
    2019-11-07 @ 03:30
    Y-DNA
    R1b-Z253 >Z6749.1
    mtDNA
    Queen Victoria's H
    Race
    Caucasian
    Metaethnos
    Anglo
    Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Phenotype
    Atlantid
    Politics
    Absolute Monarchist
    Religion
    pantheist
    United States United Kingdom Scotland Canada Weed Flag New Zealand Australia

Quote Originally Posted by Opie View Post
    They’re the same cupcake, they are the same shit. Look you dweed, go drop some more acid, last time you saw aids then GOD if I recall, LMFAO. Druggy’s a druggy and a keto ‘s an Atkins. Now go back to your little bitchbox and slave for your master. LOL
    Look at the sodium content on your little fashionable keto box. (Much more nasty shit than justsugar in the world).
    I guess your job in life is to make me look smart as all your replies are lackluster compared to mine and I see distinctions and differences almost everywhere -- which smart people do. You don't see fine distinctions and at most have named one potential ambiguous one (high sodium but if one eats fresh fruits and vegetables mostly and uses unsalted butter this is not a problem) that is on shaky tenuous ground.

Here is a distinction for you that I notice. Have you ever noticed a hooker selling her ass on the street for LSD, magic mushrooms or mescaline ? Nope, but they do it all the time for heroin and crack. I really don't have time to talk to your low IQ ass so please stop replying to me.
    Eurogenes K15 on steroids via DIYdodecad and more samples etc... via Admixture Studio v1.4 :

Using 1 populations approximation
    1 100% Southwest_English @ 4.152

Mix-mode :
    1 75.59% Orcadian + 24.41% East_German @ 2.375 ; Orcadian is NorthEast Scottish e.g. Celtic + Viking

Using 4 populations approximation
    1 25% East_German + 25% Hinxton3 (ancient England) + 25% Orcadian + 25% Southwest_English @ 2.246

Established Member
    NO. 9
    Last Online

I guess your job in life is to make me look smart as all your replies are lackluster compared to mine and I see distinctions and differences almost everywhere -- which smart people do. You don't see fine distinctions and at most have named one potential ambiguous one (high sodium but if one eats fresh fruits and vegetables mostly and uses unsalted butter this is not a problem) that is on shaky tenuous ground.

Here is a distinction for you that I notice. Have you ever noticed a hooker selling her ass on the street for LSD, magic mushrooms or mescaline ? Nope, but they do it all the time for heroin and crack. I really don't have time to talk to your low IQ ass so please stop replying to me.
    If you bury your head into fine minute details all your life, cupcake, thats aight by me, but you are missing the world go by in your sorry cyberspace, useless little life. You should also look up now and then. Atkins and keto is trendy bullshit and you follow this monkey blindly because you have no self respect which is why you only respect cyber shit. You are a fool because you think a fine line difference is gonna make a difference in life. An illegal drug is an illegal drug, I personally believe it should all be open and taxed by the state but until it is you are a criminal for using it. To me, yes you guessed it, a criminal is a criminal and should be in jail. As for the whores, arent you and me a whore for wasting our lives working for substance instead of enjoying life? You’re a whore and a whore is nothing but a whore no matter what kind of illegal or legal drug you suck into your soft little body.
    Oh and I almost forgot, YOU quoted ME in this thread you stupid bitch. Get back in your little bitch cube

Established Member
    Last Online
    Y-DNA
    R1b-Z253 >Z6749.1
    mtDNA
    Queen Victoria's H
    Race
    Caucasian
    Metaethnos
    Anglo
    Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Phenotype
    Atlantid
    Politics
    Absolute Monarchist
    Religion
    pantheist

If you bury your head into fine minute details all your life, cupcake, thats aight by me, but you are missing the world go by in your sorry cyberspace, useless little life. You should also look up now and then. Atkins and keto is trendy bullshit and you follow this monkey blindly because you have no self respect which is why you only respect cyber shit.
    Mexa-monkey, Cybersecurity is important hackers can shutdown hospitals, fuck with power grids, kill patients in hospitals remotely, and fuck up water dams among other things. They can also crash cars etc.. everything is going to the IoT (internet of things) you moron. Not only that but cyber-terrorism, from nation states, aside, black hat hackers cost the economy billions of dollars a year moron.

Quote Originally Posted by Opie
    You are a fool because you think a fine line difference is gonna make a difference in life. An illegal drug is an illegal drug, I personally believe it should all be open and taxed by the state but until it is you are a criminal for using it. To me, yes you guessed it, a criminal is a criminal and should be in jail. As for the whores, arent you and me a whore for wasting our lives working for substance instead of enjoying life? You’re a whore and a whore is nothing but a whore no matter what kind of illegal or legal drug you suck into your soft little body.
    Oh and I almost forgot, YOU quoted ME in this thread you stupid bitch. Get back in your little bitch cube
    Nigga, I don't give a shit about the law in the Banana Republic Oligarchy of the non-democratic despotic states of America (The USA). I'll hack a bank while sleeping in central park, Manhattan, during the day time , in the summer , and I'll shoplift to support my hacking habit until I complete the hack all in Manhattan living like an outlaw. Then I'll have billions of dollars laundered in south America by a laranja on IRC. Then I'll move to a country that does not have extradition laws to America like Edward Snowden did you stupid moron.

P.S. yeah, I know I quoted you in this thread and I am regretting every minute of it because now I have to respond to everyone one of your puerile inane plebeian simian lackluster gibberings that can hardly be called posts that are directed at me.
    Last edited by DracoSentien; 2019-10-17 at 02:40.
    Eurogenes K15 on steroids via DIYdodecad and more samples etc... via Admixture Studio v1.4 :

Mix-mode :
    1 75.59% Orcadian + 24.41% East_German @ 2.375 ; Orcadian is NorthEast Scottish e.g. Celtic + Viking

1 25% East_German + 25% Hinxton3 (ancient England) + 25% Orcadian + 25% Southwest_English @ 2.246

Established Member
    NO. 9
    Last Online

Mexa-monkey, Cybersecurity is important hackers can shutdown hospitals, fuck with power grids, kill patients in hospitals remotely, and fuck up water dams among other things. They can also crash cars etc.. everything is going to the IoT (internet of things) you moron. Not only that but cyber-terrorism, from nation states, aside, black hat hackers cost the economy billions of dollars a year moron.

Nigga, I don't give a shit about the law in the Banana Republic Oligarchy of the non-democratic despotic states of America (The USA). I'll hack a bank while sleeping in central park, Manhattan, during the day time , in the summer , and I'll shoplift to support my hacking habit until I complete the hack all in Manhattan living like an outlaw. Then I'll have billions of dollars laundered in south America by a laranja on IRC. Then I'll move to a country that does not have extradition laws to America like Edward Snowden did you stupid moron.

P.S. yeah, I know I quoted you in this thread and I am regretting every minute of it because now I have to respond to everyone one of your puerile inane plebeian simian lackluster gibberings that can hardly be called posts that are directed at me.
    Well, geewhiz there cupcake, you’re the best soft handed little jerk off queen ever.

Established Member
    Last Online
    Y-DNA
    R1b-Z253 >Z6749.1
    mtDNA
    Queen Victoria's H
    Race
    Caucasian
    Metaethnos
    Anglo
    Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Phenotype
    Atlantid
    Politics
    Absolute Monarchist
    Religion
    pantheist

Well, geewhiz there cupcake, you’re the best soft handed little jerk off queen ever.
    Check-mate, game over --- I win ! With that proposition you just undeniably established yourself as a troll .

Mix-mode :

Established Member
    NO. 9
    Last Online

Check-mate, game over --- I win ! With that proposition you just undeniably established yourself as a troll .

You’re a fucking idiot!!

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    Race
    Triracial
    Ethnicity
    Hispanic
    Phenotype
    Platanoid Mongrel
    Dominican Republic United States Puerto Rico

I'm just here like...