Metaethnos
    Nordic
    Ethnicity
    Nordic
    Phenotype
    Northman
    Finland Sweden Finland

Quote Originally Posted by PeterThaGreat View Post
    A full-blown Fenno whack-job. . Cannot but laugh at your post.
    So, Finland was not neutral? And not peaceful? Finland was the aggressor?

The Soviets were obviously worried about the safety of St.Petersburgh, Finnish border was at the time on a canoon-shot a way from the metropol.
    Yes, this was the Soviet barbarians lame excuse.

They had a huge geopolitical urge to shift the borders, at first they tried it peacefull way through swaps of land, but the Finnish politicians declined all offers, against the wish of Mannerheim.
    No sovereign nation can accept unjust territorial demands made by another country.
    While it is true that Mannerheim was bent to accept the Soviets territorial demands there is no evidence that they would have stopped there. A total annihiliation of Finland was on the Soviet murderers agenda. What Mannerheim thought was that Finland could buy time while beefing up it's defense. The Finnish leaders could not see what good the eastern Karelian wilderness was in change for prime agricultural land on the isthmus.

BTW, apparently anything anti-Finnish goes?
    Are you buying the commiepropaganda as well as 19th century nonsense Svekomania?
    It makes you the whackjob, not me.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Established Member
    DONE since sep 2010 !BYE!
    Last Online
    2012-10-03 @ 18:48

Quote Originally Posted by Motrhead Remember Me View Post
    So, Finland was not neutral? And not peaceful? Finland was the aggressor?

No, it was just your black-and-white, childish and Finnish (Tsuhna) way of expression the theme. As the world has never seen before when empire seem to fit to secure its borders from a potential aggression of a third party, despite the Molotov-pact the Germans had been very belligerent against the soviets, who obviously were seriously worried about the faith of St. Petersburgh, and these worries became real in 1941.

Finland just happened to have an unlucky role in a larger geopolitical plans of two larger nations. Well, good to Finland that those plans never became real
    Last edited by PeterThaGreat; 2009-12-10 at 11:44.

Banned
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    2010-11-14 @ 17:20
    South slav
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Politics
    Liberal
    Religion
    Serb orthodoxy
    Serbia Sweden Serbia coat of arms Russia Greece Maniot

We can only hope that Finland will become Russian yet again.. The finnish people need to be incorporated into the Russian sphere!

Established Member
    FINDO-EURALIC Motörhead Remember Me's Avatar
    Last Online
    2016-04-04 @ 18:32
    N1Ce!
    Metaethnos
    Nordic
    Ethnicity
    Nordic
    Phenotype
    Northman
    Finland Sweden Finland

Peter, again you display your embarrasing ignorance paired with your pathological obsession for holding just about anything against the galant Finnish people.

As the world has never seen before when empire seem to fit to secure its borders from a potential aggression of a third party, despite the Molotov-pact the Germans had been very belligerent against the soviets, who obviously were seriously worried about the faith of St. Petersburgh, and these worries became real in 1941.
    Tell me, how did the worry become real in 1941?

It was very black and white. In the 30's, Finland did nothing to threaten the Sovietunion. The country was strongly pacifistic and oriented towards England and France and had no intrest in dirty Germanoslavic affairs.

To "secure the borders" was an invented need and had no root in reality.

The evil side here were the communist Soviets who set the world a blaze with the help of your ideological brethrens, the Nazis. Because Stalin was a lunatic to believe the other lunatics promise of free hands with the Baltic countries and Finland, the stage was set.

St Petersburg was never under threat from the Finnish border. It wasn't so 1939, it wasn't so 1941 and it wasn't so 1942, 1943 or 1944.
    After the wars the Soviets falsified history by pointing to the fact that Finland allowed German troops to attack from Finland in 1941 that they were equally threatened in 1939 (when there was absolutely no co-operation between Finland and Germany).
    That the Finnish army had in the Contnuation war the opportunity and was pressured by nazi Germany to attack St Pete but never did, was never mentioned by SovietRussian historians. That Finland never allowed German troops to attack St Pete from Finland is also conveniently forgotten.

---------- Post added 2009-12-10 at 17:41 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Servia View Post
    We can only hope that Finland will become Russian yet again.. The finnish people need to be incorporated into the Russian sphere!
    Finno ugrianism is every in Russia already....

Established Member
    DONE since sep 2010 !BYE!
    Last Online
    2012-10-03 @ 18:48

Quote Originally Posted by Motrhead Remember Me View Post
    Peter, again you display your embarrasing ignorance paired with your pathological obsession for holding just about anything against the galant Finnish people.

Phew............you are such an infant there's no point continuating the debate. Geopolitics and military policy is always based on the worst-case-scenario principle.

What Finland was at the time or not had no relevance, the only thing what mattered was the fact that what could have happened, that was the only thing the Soviets were interested in. That's the only thing military planners are interested in. The Germans had the potential to use Finnish soil against aggression to St. Pete, whether Finns wanted it or not, whether they had opposed it or not, that was all what mattered, and Germany attached Russia in 1941, that was when the worries became real. The Soviets didn't care whether Finland was a pacifistic country, all that mattered was what a third party could in Finland, and most importantly, from Finland.

You have difficulties thinking anything apart from your little Finnuit box and step in someone else's boots. Well, don't worry Finnish language does not really have mechanisms to improve the situation; as the only people in europe you refer coscience (samvete in Swedish, Gewissen in Germany) as "ownscience" (omatunto). No wonder your mind set is weird and self-centered already starting from the birth.

"Sprket uppges ge en mental model"
    http://www.vasabladet.fi/story.aspx?storyID=46643

"Redan sprken uppvisar skillnader, enligt Hiltunen:
    D tyskan, svenskan och de flesta europeiska alldeles korrekt talar om att flja sitt eget "sam-vete"-en gemensam kunskap-talar finnen om "oma-tunto", allts en egen kunskap eller vertygelse. P motsvarande stt innehller svenskans verb mer rrelse medan finskan r fokuserad p substantiv, allts varande. Dr den svensksprkiga enligt ett socialt, uttriktat mnster delar en kunskap med andra, umgs och diskuterar p ett jmbrdigt plan vnder sig den finsksprkiga in i sig sjlv, individ- och gestaltorienterad, som hon psts vara".

There's nothing left of Fenno-Ugrisism among Russians, the Uralic berry-pickers have been assimilated long time ago.
    Last edited by PeterThaGreat; 2009-12-10 at 18:09.

Established Member
    Last Online
    N1Ce!
    Metaethnos
    Nordic
    Ethnicity
    Nordic
    Phenotype
    Northman
    Finland Sweden Finland

Phew............you are such an infant there's no point continuating the debate.

Have you been able to provide any answers to my very simple questions?

Geopolitics and military policy is always based on the worst-case-scenario principle.
    What Finland was at the time or not had no relevance, the only thing what mattered was the fact that what could have happened, that was the only thing the Soviets were interested in. That's the only thing military planners are interested in. The Germans had the potential to use Finnish soil against aggression to St. Pete, whether Finns wanted it or not, whether they had opposed it or not, that was all what mattered, and Germany attached Russia in 1941, that was when the worries became real. The Soviets didn't care whether Finland was a pacifistic country, all that mattered was what a third party could in Finland, and most importantly, from Finland.
    You do realize that by arguing this way you defend the right of dictatorial states to expand and their right to brutalize neutral countries and massmurder other countries civilians?

While it is true that both leaders were plannig on backstabbing each other and that one possible route was over Finlnad the factual essense of my statement remains; the attack was barbarious, carried out by a dictatorial state against a neutral and pacifistic country.

If you have a problem with that reasoning, I can't help you.

You have difficulties thinking anything apart from your little Finnuit box and step in someone else's boots. Well, don't worry Finnish language does not really have mechanisms to improve the situation; as the only people in europe you refer coscience (samvete in Swedish, Gewissen in Germany) as "ownscience" (omatunto). No wonder your mind set is weird and self-centered already starting from the birth.
    There's nothing left of Fenno-Ugrisism among Russians, the Uralic berry-pickers have been assimilated long time ago.
    The rest of your post is badly off topic and have no relevance to the subject.

It is just another pathologically low try to negate my opinion on the basis of my moms ethnic belonging and it only ridicules yourself and reveals (AGAIN) your truly disturbed and unrefined person.
    It could have worked in 1877 as an argument, but for people living 2009 the idea of using scientific racism as a tool for argumentation is infantile and demeaning. For you.

(On a side not: I think in several languages unlike you who apparently think in Finlnadswedish. Maybe that is the huge difference between me and you? You are stuck in a primitive agrarian culture of village protectionism while I'm a world citizen.)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Motörhead Remember Me For This Useful Post:

Decimator (2009-12-13)

Established Member
    Evolutionary Biologist Wojewoda's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 18:22
    I1 Z63+ S2078+ L1237-
    mtDNA
    U3a1a
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Poland

Quote Originally Posted by Servia View Post
    Hey Servia, are you trying to force me to start planning incorporation of Serbia into Turkish sphere?
    Last edited by Wojewoda; 2009-12-10 at 22:33.

Established Member
    Last Online
    N1Ce!
    Metaethnos
    Nordic
    Ethnicity
    Nordic
    Phenotype
    Northman
    Finland Sweden Finland

Quote Originally Posted by Wojewoda View Post
    Hey Servia, are you trying to force me to start planning incorporation of Serbia into Turkish sphere?
    I thought the EU policy to work for independent Kosovo and all other anti-Serbian politics were instigated by the Polish..

Banned
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    2010-11-14 @ 17:20
    South slav
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Politics
    Liberal
    Religion
    Serb orthodoxy
    Serbia Sweden Serbia coat of arms Russia Greece Maniot

Quote Originally Posted by Wojewoda View Post
    Turkey can't do that wanna know why? Bulgaria, Macedonia and Greece is in the way

Poland should be split if they keep going with their anti-slav politics. That's the best thing to do then you can suck up to the germans and get owned by the russians for sucking up at the same time.

Established Member
    Last Online
    2012-10-05 @ 18:26
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Politics
    Nihilism
    Religion
    Atheism
    Skull and crossbones

Documentary;

Fire and Ice - The Winter War of Finland and Russia